If you are to achieve this then clearly you need to do more than just pin them up on a notice board or put them in a manual and hope that osmosis will result in people understanding and following them.
Set out below are some of the training projects which we have delivered:
- Invest Europe– We have worked with Invest Europe to deliver their ‘Finance & Administration’ course and are the course leader for their ‘Invest Europe Regulatory & Legal Master Class’
- Anti Bribery Training – to help fund managers and portfolio companies understand the impact of the Bribery Act 2010 upon their businesses
- Anti Money Laundering Training – practical investment based training fund managers in good KYC practices
- FCA Hanbook training – helping fund managers understand how the provisions of the FCA’s Principles, SYSC and other Handbook rules and the Approved Person regime impacts upon their business and their personal liabilities
- ESG evaluation, integration and management – investment focussed training to help fund managers understand why a proper understand of ESG issues is an important aspect of due diligencere and how improving standards at a potential investment is an opportunity to increase long term returns and helps build a case for investment in subsequent funds by institutional investors